Levon Resources Ltd. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Wed May 15, 2013 - Levon Files Revised Technical Reports
Levon Resources Ltd. (\'Levon\'),(\'LVN.T\') or (the \'Company\') announces that further to its press release of May 3, 2013, it has filed revised versions of the July 31, 2012 technical report (the \'July Report\') prepared by Independent Mining Consultants, Inc. of Tucson, Arizona, and the March 12, 2012 technical report (the \'PEA\') prepared by M3 Engineering + Technology Corporation (\'M3\').
As described in Levon's May 3, 2013 release, the revisions to the reports
- Fri May 3, 2013 - BRITISH COLUMBIA SECURITIES COMMISSION TECHNICAL DISCLOSURE REVIEW
Levon Resources Ltd. (\'Levon\'),(\'LVN.T\') or (the \'Company\'): As a result of a review by the British Columbia Securities Commission (\'BCSC\'), the Company is issuing the following news release to clarify its disclosure.
Technical Report Issues
Levon filed a July 31, 2012 technical report (the \'July Report\') prepared by Independent Mining Consultants, Inc. of Tucson, Arizona, and a March 12, 2012 technical report (the \'PEA\') prepared by M3 E
- Sun Mar 3, 2013 - Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) International Convention, Trade Show & Investors Exchange
Levon will be exhibiting at PDAC, Sunday, March 3 to Wednesday, March 9
- Fri Jan 25, 2013 - Mine2Capital
- Sun Jan 20, 2013 - Vancouver Resource Investment Conference
Levon will be exhibiting at the Vancouver Resource Investment Conference, Sunday January 20 to Monday, January 21.
- Mon Dec 31, 2012 - Quarterly Report for Nine Months Ended Dec 2012
- Mon Dec 17, 2012 - Letter to Shareholders
The last year has been a difficult one for the mining industry and the entire investment community, as you are all very aware.
Levon's management has been working hard to meet the challenges which face our industry, while continuing to ensure that the Company remains in a strong financial position. We have continued to work on de-risking the Cordero project to position it for success going forward. As with all large projects there are challenges along the way, but Levon is meeting them and
- Sun Sep 30, 2012 - Quarterly Report for the Six Months Ended September 2012
- Tue Aug 7, 2012 - LEVON FILES UPDATED NI 43-101 REPORT ON SEDAR AND PROVIDES CORPORATE UPDATE
Levon Resources Ltd, (\'Levon\' or the \'Company\') TSX: LVN is pleased to report that further to the news release of June 19, 2012, it has filed the updated NI 43-101 compliant resource report on Sedar for the Cordero Project in Chihuahua State, Mexico. The resource update was completed by Independent Mining Consultants (IMC) in collaboration with M3 Engineering and Technology (M3) of Tucson, AZ. The report was filed on August 02, 2012 and is available for viewing at www.sedar.com or at htt
- Sat Jun 30, 2012 - Quarterly Report for Three Months Ended June 2012